Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Living an Enchanted Life

Just a quick note before I head out to work very hard this week leading up to my art show in Langley on Saturday. I had such an enchanting weekend, finally caught 2 fairies (along with many salmon, halibut & even a cod for our anniversary fishing charter off Ucluelet) & was away with them! The family reunion was magical too--saw some mermaids in the pool, just off the beach in Qualicum, and in my Aunt Joyce's magical garden by the sea, painted magical images on my cousin Lyndsay's wonderful pottery & will be doing more of that to create a joint business venture.
Now it's time to really get stuck into my art work & get ready for Friday set-up. Most of my printing (for cards, art and journal books, and invitations) is in, just getting the trimmings ready & following up with all the details necessary to put on a good show!
More about my enchanted life & how I got here...but later!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment