Monday, September 7, 2009

A Lick & a Promise


Where are the fairies? I know they're out there somewhere! I just haven't had time to look (or to blog) so since a picture is worth a thousand words feast your eyes!
I'm defaulting to the little fairies looking for fairies in my back yard. And if I wasn't so busy getting ready to re-tile the 70s ensuite shower that was lavender flowered tiles (to match the lavender toilet--now at the dump, & the lavender sink--sometime soon to head to the dump) I might be out there looking. Until then the nieces will have to do it for me--& they're heading to school tomorrow so that doesn't bode well for fairy sightings in the near future.
And I am still holding onto my promise to tell you about how the magic came into my life & art, just getting the composition right...so stay tuned! I'll be back, don't you worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment