Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sorry, still tiling!! Finished for the day...but it's tomorrow already!

Hi all
Apologies for nothing! (That is, no postings for a while!) I've been tiling, it seems like forever now...& there doesn't seem to be any magic in that I can tell you! Maybe when it's all over???
Meanwhile I am musing about how to write about magic...something that just appeared (as magical things do!) & seems lately to have disappeared a bit from my life...(as magic can do too.)
However I have created my first fairy painting--actually 4 fairies have appeared in the painting when I only intended one!! So that was kind of cool. I might give you a glimpse of it if you're good!
I have one more day of tiling before I head to Vancouver Island with my mom to paint on cousin Lyndsay's beautiful pottery again, will be thinking more magical themes. I'm also going to watch my Ontario niece play field hockey in Victoria & celebrate her 15th birthday with her! Very exciting. Then back to Vancouver, more tiling, hopefully grouting & sealing & finishing!!! and seeing some Olympic venues with the Ontario girls which will be cool.
And on my list for September is getting my flights to Australia organized for November to March. The 2009/10 tour is about to begin!
So, back to the magic--I have a question for you. Do you have magic in your life? Or do you wish you had some? & what does it look like to you?
Stay tuned, back in a few days.
I'd post a photo of me tiling to show you how hard I'm working but it's really not very attractive with the sweat running down your face! & I thought I was in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment