Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some of my work


Hi again
I'm getting myself sorted out for the next 6 weeks, until I head off for Australia via California, and got some of my photos organized. Primarily I'm working on my 2010 calendar which I'll be sending to print next week, however on my camera there are also a few photos of my September "art" project as well as some sample "Magic Books" so I thought I'd give you a peek!
And, techno spaz here, I can't seem to figure out how to get more than one photo onto the blog at a time (any tips from you savvy bloggers out there??) so I guess I'll be doing more posts to get the images up!
Next weekend (starting on Thursday for me actually) is Thanksgiving Weekend here in Canada & my hubby & I are headed east to the Rockies for the weekend. He'll be hunting with a friend, for sheep, & I'll be trying to stay warm in Cranbrook. Also plan to fit some painting in as I've been putting my energies to other chores (see photo above!) for longer than I like!
OK, I'll close this post & start another so I can get more photos up!

No comments:

Post a Comment