Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm so lucky!

Just a quick entry today...when I woke up I was feeling so fortunate to be surrounded in my life by such wonderful people--my husband, my family & friends all over the world--& I do mean all over--you guys in Australia (who are reading this, I know!) & England, & Toronto & France...and now to be expanding the circle with more people on my team--my new coach who is amazing, my new assistant (Lulu Lauren, providing support services to exceptionally creative people!), along with some others who without knowing it have been already helping me with my new work (editors, market feedback, feeders of my creative spirit, feeding me literally, and having fun with me--you all know who you are!!)
So, I'm off for another fantastic day--hopefully will actually put paint to paper today in between swim, getting Lauren oriented (aura-intended) to my home/office while the grizzly bear is sleeping in his cave, getting the new slab of granite for the ensuite reno, and getting ready for slowpitch playoffs tonight/tomorrow. Probably won't be back until Sunday as another great friend is throwing a late Bastille party on Saturday night to which the price of admission continues to be a bottle of vrai champagne francais...and again, I am SO LUCKY!!! My life seems miraculous to me!! Thanks to you all & see you soon!
PS No-one has spoken to me about muses--except Leo seems to have taken the word literally in his own blogging on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment