Saturday, July 18, 2009

Inviting the world to my 2 art shows in August

Hi everyone in the world...
I wasn't going to blog today but since I'm here...if I can get the posters up for my art shows in Langley August 8/9 & Minnekhada Lodge August 22/23 consider yourself invited. Actually, consider yourself invited even if I can't get them up today!
Most everyone on my email & facebook will get a copy of the posters soon, & I'll experiment a little here to see what the posters look like as photos on the blog.
That's it, may have more time tomorrow or Monday depending on what's happening with getting my logo & image ready to put an order in for cloth bags for me to sell at the Langley show. Deadline for print is Monday so I've got my trusty assistant Lauren working hard on Photoshop over the weekend. It's SO GREAT to have her on board--I have so much to learn about so many things including graphic manipulation & creation--& really right now I'm loving writing/blogging/calligraphy even more than painting so don't quite know what direction that will head me off in!

No comments:

Post a Comment