Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yesterday's magic garden story--see photos


This might be very quick as I have some more fun friends coming to show to my garden fairies, as well as to paint some magical stuff. Yesterday was great fun & my two nieces came over dressed like fairies to be painted, to paint, & to hunt for fairies in my garden. No, not like trophy hunt, (like my husband who is MIA since yesterday morning when he called), but more like hide & seek I think.

There were some signs that were found about fairy visitations, proof of a kind, & when I was writing this morning the fairies were very interested & interesting. I'll share more from my journal later when the fairy dust from today settles down.

Meanwhile enjoy the photos & look in your own backyard to see if you have some resident fairies there!

No comments:

Post a Comment